Lake Logan is the perfect setting to realize the image of God in ourselves, our bodies, and our relationships at Healthy and Holy, a retreat led by Dr. Gus Vickery and Rosie Mulford.
Attendees to Healthy and Holy can expect to:
- Understand the power of integrating spiritual principles into our concept of health
- Learn the simple, time-tested, essential practices that support their best health
- Better understand what causes chronic weight gain and how to sustainably restore healthy weight without dieting
- Understand the true causes of chronic diseases and how they can be reversed
- Walk away with practical, easy-to-implement, action steps that will improve their health and help them to feel good.
- Understand the “truth” of health- that our bodies are designed well and designed for health. Becoming authentically healthy does not have to be hard. It just takes the right understanding and the right plan.
In addition, participants will learn to use yoga as a powerful practice that enhances mind-body integration. It gives the gift of a calm mind, even in the midst of chaos, by teaching you to let go and bring awareness to every moment. The biggest benefits come from a deeper understanding of yoga’s essence: the union of body, mind, and spirit. This practice ultimately returns us to our one and only true essential spiritual nature – that of the Divine.